Fresh flowers are all the rage and all over social media but not many people realise they aren’t suitable to be placed directly on cakes.
WA’s very own Matthew Landers from https://www.matthewlanders.com/ will be joining us in our training studio for an in depth session covering all you need to know to ensure your floral arrangement on your creation is safe!
- Learn how to prepare your fresh flowers to use safely on fresh cakes
- No previous skill required
What to bring:
- Notepad and pen
What you’ll take home:
- Chemical information sheet
- Sunday 10.00am to 12.00pm, 8th April 2018
- All workshops are run from our Balcatta training centre so please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the class
- $44 (including GST) per person
- Light refreshments will be provided