Join in the Festive spirit with this fun Airbrushing workshop showing you how you can use your airbrush and Stencils to bring your cake to life. This informative session will give you the opportunity to ‘have a go’ with confidence.
- How to use colour through the gun without problems
- Build your confidence by airbrushing in class with the guidance of our Talented Teacher.
- Creating different colour effects that can only come with airbrushing.
- How to prepare your stencil to work on your cake
- How to clean and maintain your airbrush.
What to Bring:
- Note book and pencil if you like to take notes
- Your airbrush – if you don’t have one you will need to purchase one
- Apron if you feel you need one.
- Tea and Coffee are supplied. (Bottled Water and Soft Drinks are available to purchase)
What you will take home:
- 6” Round Fondant Covered Mud Cake you have airbrushed your design on
- Confidence with working and cleaning your airbrush at home
Beginners to advanced will enjoy this class
2 hours – We try to keep this workshop at a medium pace to finish on time where possible but please note sometimes they can run over time. Please let the Trainer know if you have time restraints