You may be able to trick the eyes but never your taste buds!
Creative fun bringing Japanese inspired designs to our tasty cupcakes
- How to work with the right consistency of buttercream
- How to prepare your fondant for ease of use
- How to shape your fondant with the use of cutters and hands
- How to paint on fondant
- How to marble fondant
What to bring
- All materials will be supplied
- Closed in shoes must be worn for the duration of the workshop
- Water is provided, but please feel to bring a light snack if required.
What you will take home
- 6 Japanese designed cupcakes
- Open to all skill levels – strictly from 10+ years
- Thursday 26th April, 9:30am to 11:30am