Learn how to level, ganache and cover your round mud cake like the professionals in our stress free comfortable training studio. Our focus in this workshop is to teach the techniques to create a beautiful fondant finish to your cake, we will also be finishing off with snowflake decorations.
- You will learn how to prepare your cakes by levelling and layering.
- Learn how to ganache your cakes quickly and efficiently, ready to fondant
- Learn how to knead your fondant correctly to reduce air bubbles
- Learn how to roll out your fondant for best results
- Learn how to work your fondant onto your cake, for a smooth fuss free professional result, when practiced
- Learn how to repair your fondant when tears and imperfections if and when they arise
- Open to all skill levels, perfect foundation course for the beginner
What to bring:
- All materials & tools are provided to use in the cake studio
- An apron if you prefer to wear one
- A light snack if you need
- Please wear closed in shoes for the duration of this workshop
Tea & Coffee are provided, water and soft drinks are also available to purchase
What you’ll take home:
- A 6” Fondant covered Mud cake on presentation board, in a travel safe box.
- Comprehensive notes relevant to this workshop to help you recreate your cakes at home with confidence
- Saturday 25th July 2020
- 9.00am -12.00pm
We try to keep this workshop to a medium pace to finish on time where possible but please note sometimes they can run over. Please let your trainer know if you have time restraints
- All courses are run from our Balcatta training centre so please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the class
- $179 (including GST) per person
Course policy details can be found here.