This Beginners fundamental training module continues to build on the grounding skill covered in our previous 8 week Foundation Module 1 course. Extending your skills to the next level in a variety of techniques covering many different aspects of work styles.
- Refresh how to correctly prepare and cover your cakes in Fondant
- Correct hand positioning when working with fondant to create shapes/characters
- Building techniques for individual flowers
- How to support shapes when drying
- Using moulds to complement design with cakes
- Create a fun cake topper with correct structure
- Flood work
- Revise ganache and covering a Mud cake
What You Will Take Home:
- A completed cymbidium orchid in pot
- Carnation and Butterfly Arrangement
- Teddy Bear competition cake
- Comprehensive list of notes from each task
- Open to beginner skill levels who have completed the 8 week Foundation Module 1 course
What to Bring:
- Your general tool kit
- A comprehensive weekly list of what is required will be given to you after enrolment
- An apron
- A box to take your work home in
- Tea & coffee provided and some soft drinks are available for purchase.
- Wednesdays 6pm to 9pm, 11th October to 20th November 2017
- All courses are run from our Balcatta training centre so please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the class
- $370 (including GST) per person
- This course fee is not inclusive of tools and supplies.
- This non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking with the remaining full payment to be made at least 1 week prior to the course commencing
Course policy details can be found here.