For those with a passion for cake decorating, this course provides a fantastic foundation which will have you building up your decorating techniques across a variety of different areas.
- You will learn how to prepare your cake boards to work on
- Leveling and ganaching mud cake
- Covering mud cake with Fondant
- Covering foam dummy (fake cake)
- Flowers unwired
- Wired flowers
- How to wire up a spray of flowers
- Different colouring techniques
- Buttercream piping
- Figure Modelling
- Naked Cake
- Open to beginner skill levels but also anyone who is self-taught and wanting to refine their skills and achieve those sharp edges when covering your cakes with fondant
What to Bring:
- An 8 week schedule has a weekly breakdown of requirements for each session (emailed upon payment)
- Tea & coffee provided and some soft drinks are available for purchase.
- Thursdays 6pm to 9pm, 26th October to 14th December 2017
- All courses are run from our Balcatta training centre so please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the class
- $370 (including GST) per person
- This course fee is not inclusive of tools and supplies. A beginners tool kit is available to students at a discounted price and can be purchased as required throughout the course
- This non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking with the remaining full payment to be made at least 2 weeks prior to the course commencing
Course policy details can be found here.