Sarah from Fantaizicake is a guest trainer in the Cake Tinz Studio. Sarah’s focus in this workshop is to teach you the recipes, techniques and best tips to create a trendy love heart biscuit cake. Due to time constraints on this course the biscuits are cooked in advance for you. Sarah will demonstrate how to make the biscuit dough and cut the dough to ensure you can get the same results at home.
- You will learn how to make and cut a delicious biscuit dough
- Learn how to make icing, and use nozzles and piping bag like a pro, as well as create a shade of beautiful colours
- Learn how to decorate your creation safely with flowers
- Learn how to use shimmers easily
- Learn how to use chocolate mold
- This 4 hours workshop is suitable for all levels, even beginners.
What to bring:
- All materials & tools are provided to use in the cake studio.
- An apron if you prefer to wear one
- Light lunch for the quick break
- Please wear closed in shoes for the duration of this workshop
What you’ll take home:
- A love heart biscuit cake on a presentation board, in a travel safe box.
- A love heart stencil to perfect your new skills
- Comprehensive notes and recipes relevant to this workshop to help you recreate your cakes at home with confidence
- Saturday 17th October
- 10am to 2pm
- $160 (including GST) per person
- All workshops are run from our Balcatta training centre so please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the class