We are excited to welcome back Sarah from Fantaizicake as a guest trainer in the Cake Tinz Studio. Sarah’s focus in this workshop is to teach you all the tricks and techniques for your gravity defying cakes. This fun course is perfect timing for Oktoberfest! Surprise all your friends with this amazing design that will also taste great.
**Please note this is not a Cake Tinz n Thingz designed course, all course design and detail belong to Fantaizicake.
· You will learn how to achieve gravity defying cakes
· Learn how to make to cover your cake in fondant using the wrap technic for tall cakes.
· Learn how to use Tylose to stiffen your fondant and create a handle
· Learn how to use the airbrush effectively
· Learn how to use Dreamwhip
· **Please be aware that due to time constraints this course does not include any baking of the cakes, it’s purely decorating.
· This 3.5 hours workshop is suitable for all levels, even beginners.
What to bring:
· A beer can from home! Your choice will it be VB or XXXX
· All materials & tools are provided to use in the cake studio.
· An apron if you prefer to wear one
· Light lunch for the quick break
· Please wear closed in shoes for the duration of this workshop
What you’ll take home:
· Your beer cake in a travel safe box.
· Comprehensive notes and recipes relevant to this workshop to help you recreate your cakes at home with confidence
· Saturday 24th October
· 10am to 2pm
· $220 per person
· All workshops are run from our Balcatta training centre so please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the class